Lasirena Palm beach_Ain Sokhna
Lasirena Palm beach Sokhna
Location : Suez Road, close to Stella Di Mare The island of Palm Beach is home to legendary resorts, exquisite mansions and historic landmarks, including Henry Flagler's former residence, now the Flagler Museum. Lined with stately palm trees, the shopping nirvana of Worth Avenue is known worldwide. Palm Beach Island's Gilded Age architecture will captivate, as will the chic restaurants and a winter highlight, the Palm Beach Food & Wine Festival. Golf here affords views along the Atlantic Ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway and Lake Worth Lagoon. Palm Beach has a way of making any visitor feel privileged.
CITIES OF THE PALM BEACHES
Here in The Palm Beaches, our communities range from cities bursting with vibrant nightlife and prime shopping to natural areas meant for hiking, biking, birding - and hitting the beach. We've got quaint villages rich in history, elegant resort areas boasting golf and spas and charming neighborhoods right on the water.
Start exploring to give your trip local flavor - flavor you can only find here.
Lasirina Palm Beach Services
• Marina fishing on a sandy beach paved without any rocks
• Swimming pools and industrial lakes in front of all units, in addition to an indoor swimming pool for ladies
• Children's clubs, kids area, Aquapark for children and adults, commercial mall, restaurants and cafés at the highest level
• Various sports fields (tennis - plane - basket) and Kaman Trak calf
• Health Club (Gym, Spa & Sauna)
Spaces in Palm Beach Sokhna
If you have a suitable space and an excellent interior division, you will still have your chalet in Lasirina Palm Beach - chalets with different areas, separate villas and duplex villas to suit all tastes. The project units have a direct view of the sea,